Guided tour of Antequera
Antequera is found in the province of Malaga situated 509.27 metres above sea level.
On your visit of this emblematic city you will be able to contemplate the dolmens of Menga, viera and el Romeral as well as the Peña de lo enamorados (The Lover´s Grag) or some spectacular Roman, Visigoth and Moorish ruins found in the city. Some of the most beautiful examples of Andalusian renaissance and baroque architecture can also be contemplated.
The area also offers wonderful landscapes such as the Chorro reservoir ant the Torcal
What does the visit consit of?
- The visit lasts approximately between 2 to 3 hours
- You visit the most significant and important sites in and around Antequera.
- The guides will accompany you throughout the tour, giving detailed information on thedifferent places visited.
- The total number of guides will depend on the number of
participants for each visit.
- This activity is only available for Groups
- The price of the activity is:
- Groups of 10 people: 90€ with 1 guide
- Groups of 25 people: 180€ with 2 guides
- Grupos de 50-55 people: 275€ with 3 guides
- Should you wish to include a meal at the end of the Tour: from 15 Euro per person.
What does the visit include?
- A 0,50l bottle of water
- Refreshment at the end of the tour
- Fully covered liability insurance for this type of activity.